Learn to print your Imagination!
What you’ll learn ?
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process, an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object. In this workshop we are going to cover topics like Working of 3D printer, scanning of objects and getting their 3D image, creating 3D models and printing them and finally we will give a glimpse of how to make a 3D printer
You’ll be thought :
- Introductory lecture on 3D printer and Rapid Prototyping
- Introduction to Rapid prototype
- Introduction to different types of 3D Printers
- Materials used for printing CAD files Concepts of CAD
- Algorithms used in design Design of Assembly (Spur gear, Helical screw, simple design) 3D scanning- optical surface scanning for iPad.
- Kinect used as scanner Hands on
You’ll be provided :
- No Take away Kit for this course
- 30 hours
- Weekly and daily classes available.
You’d have learned :
- Each student will be provided with a working KIT model with which there can be utilized to build 5 different types of robots.
- Certification will be provided at the end of Course.
- Who can attend? This program is for school kids below 10 years of age.
Register now ! We will contact you.
Innovate Invent Edutech Pvt.ltd
Everyday 9AM to 6PM